CMAA Announces 2016 - 2017 Leadership
Submitted by mclarke on Mon, 2016-10-17 09:49
MCLEAN, VA - October 19, 2016 – The new chair and chair-elect of CMAA were announced during the Association’s 2016 National Conference & Trade show in San Diego, California. Architect of the Capitol, Stephen T. Ayers, FAIA, CCM, was elected chair of the Association’s Board of Directors, while Chris Payne, PE, CCM of MBP was elected chair-elect.
CMAA also selected new vice chairs, elected three new directors, re-elected five directors to new terms, and appointed Ad Hoc and Ex-Officio directors to the Board.
In addition to the chair and chair-elect, the elected members of CMAA's Executive Committee are:
- Immediate Past Chair - Rebecca Jones, Safework, Inc.
- Secretary/Treasurer - Tim Murchison, JD, CCM, AECOM
- Vice Chair - Iraj Ghaemi, PE, San Diego County Regional Airport Authority
- Vice Chair - Sandy Hamby, AIA, CCM, MOCA Systems
- Vice Chair - Raymond Ribeiro, PE, The LiRo Group
- Vice Chair - Brian Ott, CCM, Whiting-Turner Contracting Company
The three newly elected members of CMAA's Board are:
- Dr. Luciana Burdi, Intl Assoc. AIA, Massachusetts Port Authority
- Brian McCarthy, PE, CCM, CDM Smith
- Bruce Risley, RA, CCM, ARCADIS
Re-elected for additional terms are:
- Kevin Donnelly, PE, CCM, NYC Department of Design & Construction
- Paul Foster, CCM, Foster CM Group
- Greg Janey, CCM, JaneyCo., Inc.
- Timothy Murchison, JD, CCM, AECOM
- Raymond Ribeiro, PE, The LiRo Group
The Ad Hoc and Ex-Officio Directors are:
- Ad Hoc, Academia - Pardis Pishdad-Bozorgi, PhD, Georgia Tech
- Ad Hoc, CMIT - Austin Chaffee, CMIT, D.C Beane & Associates
- Ad Hoc, Legal Counsel Chair - Brent Walters, Esq., STV
- Ex-Officio - Dennis Milsten, CCM, U.S Department of Veterans Affairs
- Ex-Officio - Linda Phillips, CCM, U.S. General Services Administration
- Ex-Officio - Drew White, PE, CCM, U.S Army Corps of Engineers
- Director Emeritus - Dave Conover, CCM, FCMAA, Vali Cooper & Associates, Inc
CMAA is the leading organization advancing professional construction and program management worldwide. Its membership consists of nearly 16,000 public and private organizations, owners and individual practitioners. CMAA provides professional development, certification, advocacy and business opportunities to its members and the industry. The Association is headquartered in McLean, VA, USA.